The topic for spring cleaning is very actual now, because soon you must undertake that sanitising challenge. In order to be well-prepared, check out our second part of clever tips! Smart housekeepers are diligent and studious not only because they want flawless domestic environment, but because they do care for the health of their families.
Now read the continuation of our checklist and stay healthy and happy:
Effective and eco-friendly window cleaning – mix 1/3 cup of white vinegar, ¼ cup of alcohol and 1l of distilled water – this is a perfect window cleaning solution. Do not spray it on the window. It is better to use a sponge and let the solution dry for 5 min before rinsing. Avoid cleaning in the sunlight as the solution will evaporate quickly leaving white traces.
Cleaning and disinfecting the toilet – now the white vinegar and soda are again the most effective and ecological way. For extra disinfection clean with a cloth and alcohol.
Kitchen surfaces – their sanitising is included in every domestic cleaning mission. Plus, professional cleaners always do their best to disinfect the kitchen countertops. Our food must be stored and prepared on flawless rafts, right? No exceptions are allowable! Kitchen floorings need also suitable hygienic maintenance. Here are some ideas for different types of floorings:
* Laminated or wooden flooring – use a solution of ¼ cup of white vinegar and 1l water. Clean with cotton towels .
* Marble, ceramic and granite floorings – use only hot water, as other cleaning methods will harm the floor covering.
* Linoleum – use hot water and some dishwashing detergent (if needed).
* Cleaning the tub and tiles – use a little natural cleaning detergent based on oxygen mixed with hot water
* Polishing the furniture – use a solution of vinegar and olive oil.
* Air freshener – boil for a minute or two a 1:1 solution of vinegar and water and apply!
* Stain removal – for paint and oil stains apply shaving foam directly; for mould use pure white vinegar!
Don’t forget, that spring is on its way, so we must get ready for it. Sanitise the house, start a diet and just be happy!